Shipping and Delivery
Delivery is generally outsourced to an external carrier. In some cases it may happen that we deliver ourselves; for example if you live very close to us. In this case an appointment for delivery will also be made in good time.
Points of attention for delivery
For best possible delivery, we recommend that you provide a mobile phone number on which the person receiving the order can be reached on the day of delivery. This allows us or the driver to let you know exactly what time we will arrive and you can prepare for delivery.Always ensure that someone is present at the agreed time to accept the order. Usually we or the driver will contact you by phone +/- 30 minutes in advance. So please contact us by phone on the delivery date.Indicate well in advance whether there are situations that may make the delivery more difficult and make it less easy or impossible to reach the delivery address.
When your order is delivered by an external carrier
- As soon as a carrier is found to take on the job, you will receive a track & trace number via e-mail.
- If you provide a mobile phone number, you will also receive the track & trace number by text message. This is recommended.
- Depending on the order size, the order will be delivered by a parcel service or by a carrier on one or more pallets.
- If the order is delivered on one or more pallets, these pallets will always be returned.
- Unless otherwise agreed, you must accept the order yourself and place it at the designated place.
- If the delivery has been outsourced to an external carrier, you will receive a letter of receipt or order from the driver.
- Always check the offered order for damage. If these have been made to the packaging and therefore possibly the contents, you should take photos and ask for a signature from the driver. This is very important in any warranty process.
We currently deliver to Belgium, Germany and Denmark via the webshop. Naturally, we can ship to any country, however, it is advisable to contact us first. The reason is that our balcony furniture is quite heavy and therefore expensive to ship. We will look for the cheapest possible delivery method. The costs for abroad delivery are updated regularly. You can see the current costs during checkout.Free pickup is possible in Amsterdam. After payment we will contact you to plan a pickup appointment.
Free pickup is possible in Amsterdam. After payment we will contact you to plan a pickup appointment.
Shipping within The Netherlands
- In stock: Delivery within 1 to 8 working days
- Shipping cost for a balcony bench: €35
- Shipping cost for parcels / small boxes: €6,95
- Within the Netherlands, the most expensive shipping costs within an order containing multiple products are charged.