Bench cushion 120 cm
This 100 cm wide bench cushion is made of Sunproof Cartenza uni fabric. This is the most popular fabric for balcony bench cushions because of its many advantages and good price-quality ratio. We had this cushion made especially for the balcony bench of 120 cm wide. This bench cushion gives the 120 cm wide balcony bench even more comfort. Choose from no less than 37 colours for a fashionable look.
Dimensions of the bench cushion 120 cm
- 120 cm wide
- 55 cm deep
- 6 cm thick
Sunproof Cartenza uni fabric
Sunproof Cartenza fabric is tested according to the official test method for outdoor use; code: BS EN ISO-B04. This test method tests colour fastness, UV resistance and the weathering process. Because outdoor fabrics are constantly exposed to severe weather conditions, this is the only standard that proves that the Sunproof Cartenza fabric will stay beautiful and fresh for years.
Sunproof Cartenza fabric has favourable properties for outdoor use. Among other things, it is dirt- and water-repellent, chlorine- and seawater-resistant and mildew-proof. In addition, it is produced environmentally friendly, Sunproof fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and recyclable.
Features of the bench cushion 120 cm
- Water repellent coating for up to 6 hours. In bad weather, the bench cushion does get wet .
- Absorbs body moisture
- Dirt-repellent coating
- Removable cover suitable for machine washing at 40 degrees.
- Available in many colors
- Very colourfast with a colour fastness on a scale of 7 / 8 (thus hardly discolouring). Resistant to sunlight
- Light weight
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Strong fibre structure
- Low static
- Very comfortable
- This SG30 foam/polyether is very comfortable; not too soft and not too hard.
Cushion care tips:
Stains can generally be easily removed by dabbing the stain with lukewarm water in combination with washing-up liquid.
Bleaching agents – may be used if – necessary
- The bench cushion can be washed at 40 degrees (do not iron or tumble dry).
- Does not need ironing
Dry the cushion cover on the washing line. Tumble dry only on low heat
Do not clean with a high-pressure jet or steam device
Cartenza bench cushions should be stored away in wet weather, preferably inside
- The sg30 polyether foam filling is not water resistant and will eventually let water through.